1. Privacy Statement :
2. How We Use Your Personal Information :
We use personal information to continually improve our product and service offerings for our users. We analyze the collected information of their demographic and profile as per their activity on our Website.
1. We may identify your IP address and use it to help diagnose issues with our server, and to administer our Website. Your IP address is also used to help identify you and to gather broad demographic information.
1.1 Core Functionality: Our mobile application does not require access to all files on your device as a core feature. We only request this permission when it is essential for specific features that enhance user experience or provide additional functionality.
1.2 Specific Access: If our application requests the All Files Access permission, it will clearly state the purpose for which it is required. We will limit our access to the specific files or folders necessary to fulfill the intended functionality.
2. We may ask you to complete optional online surveys. These surveys may ask you for contact information and demographic information (like pin code, age, or income level).
2.1 Minimal Data Collection: When the All Files Access permission is required, we will collect and process only the minimum amount of data necessary to provide the requested functionality. We do not access, store, or share any files or data beyond what is required for the intended purpose.
2.2 Consent and Notification: We will obtain explicit consent from you before requesting the All Files Access permission. Additionally, we will provide clear and transparent explanations about why this permission is necessary and how it will be used.
2.3 We use your personal information to resolve disputes; troubleshoot problems; help promote a safe service; collect money; measure consumer interest in our products and services, inform you about online and offline offers, products, services, and updates; customize your experience; detect and protect us against error, fraud, and other criminal activity; enforce our terms and conditions; and as otherwise described to you at the time of collection.
3. Collection of Information :
When a user visits our Website, we collect and store your personal information which is provided by the user from time to time. The sole purpose of collecting the information is to provide a safe, efficient, smooth, and customized browsing experience to our users. We use the information to provide specific services and features that are most likely to meet their needs and to customize our Website to make your experience safer and easier. While this whole process we collect personal information from the user that we consider necessary for achieving user experience goals.
You can browse the milgrasp.in (Website) without revealing any personal information about yourself. Once you give us your personal information, you are not anonymous to us. We indicate which fields are required and which fields are optional for our use.
4. User Account, Password and Security:
Please note that a user can always have the option to unsubscribe on not provide information in a particular service or feature on the Website.
We may automatically track certain information about a user based upon their behaviour on our Website. We use this information to do internal research on our users’ demographics, interests, and behaviour to better understand, protect and serve our users. All information is collected and analyzed on an aggregated basis. Whenever a user change its account information or access the account, we offer the use of a secure server.After procuring your information, we adhere to strict security guidelines, protecting it against unauthorized access and misuse. Information may include the URL that you just came from (whether this URL is on our Website or not), which URL you next go to (whether this URL is on our Website or not), your computer browser information, and your IP address.
- Data Encryption: Any files or data accessed through the All Files Access permission will be handled with utmost care. We implement appropriate security measures, including encryption, to protect your data from unauthorized access, alteration, or disclosure.
- Data Storage: We do not store or retain any files or data accessed through the All Files Access permission, unless explicitly required for the requested functionality. Once the purpose is fulfilled, we promptly remove any stored files or data.
- Permission Control: You have full control over the permissions granted to our application. If you are uncomfortable granting the All Files Access permission or wish to revoke it, you can manage and modify the permissions through the settings of your mobile device.
- Uninstalling the App: If you choose to uninstall our application, all permissions granted to the app, including the All Files Access permission, will be automatically revoked.
5. Third-Party Services:
- Limitations on Third-Party Access: We do not share files or data accessed through the All Files Access permission with any third-party services or individuals unless required by law or with your explicit consent.
- Changes to this Policy: We reserve the right to update or modify this policy at any time. If there are substantial changes, we will notify you through our application or other means. Your continued use of our application after the policy changes implies your acceptance of the updated policy.
6. Children’s Privacy:
Our application is not intended for use by children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child without parental consent, we will promptly delete it.
7. Cookies :
8. Feedback :
7. ONLINE PAYMENT TERMS
1. Online Fee Policies
MilGrasp Andheri (W) Mumbai 400 058 considers the protection of your personal information important and shall take necessary care to safeguard your privacy.
Terms and Conditions for Online Fee Submission:-
– Online transaction charges are not part of the Fee. The following transaction charges shall be applicable:
Net Banking / Credit Cards / Debit Cards
– All Fee rules as given in the Fee Book shall remain applicable.
– The Fee deposited through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking will normally reach the Nrps account after 1-2 days. It is the sole responsibility of the candidate to ensure that fee is deposited well in time. Nrps shall not be responsible for any not settled fee payment due any reason. The Nrps also shall not be responsible, if the payment is refused or declined by the credit/debit card supplier for any reason.
– MilGrasp, Andheri (W) does not warranty the availability of online Fee Payment System every time. MilGrasp, Andheri (W) will not be responsible for fine exemption if the last day student fee transition fails. We strongly advice that submit the fee through Offline or Online Payment System before the last fee day comes.
2. Refund / Cancellation Policy :
In case of any technical issue due to which the payment gets deducted from the payer’s account and does not show in our official ERP but the payment gateway service clearly mentions the confirmed settlement thereafter the MilGrasp account receives the payment. We manually submit the payment in our ERP. It should take 7-10 working days for the payment to be credited in MilGrasp account.
Multiple Payments Case:
If double payment happens and the payment gateway service clearly mentions it, the MilGrasp will refund the payment after the MilGrasp account receives payment. Which should take 7-10 working days for the back payment or we can adjust the amount to the next month fee as per Payers request.
Other Payments Case:
In all other cases where there is a discrepancy in the fee paid, the parent has to directly contact the MilGrasp and the MilGrasp decision would be final.
B/10, 3rd Floor, Ratandeep Cosmopolitan Society, SV Rd, opp. HDFC Bank, Before Shoppers Stop, Andheri West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400058
Tel : 022-4229-0505
E-Mail: [email protected]
8. Contacting MilGrasp :