1. On this Released Date, I shall cease to serve from my designation of the Company Milearth Softech and shall (if applicable) terminate any and all relationship I had or currently have with the Company, whether as an employee, consultant, partner, director or otherwise effective from date of exeat
2. I also like to take this opportunity to acknowledge that, notwithstanding the end of my employment with Milearth Softech, Verbal agreement with the employer and certain obligations under my employment contract and other agreements that I may have signed during my employment with Milearth Softech continues. These obligations include obligations of confidentiality, employment period, a probation period, company policies and obligations relating to any intellect actual property to which I may have contributed while employed by the Company.
3. During employment or post-resignation date, I shall return all documents and/or other materials prepared by me or hardcover to me which are in my possession relating to the company, its subsidiaries and affiliates and their business and post-resignation date If my presence is needed by the company or its representative I shall fully cooperate for the same. Upon the end of my employment, I shall not retain copies of such materials or client contacts.
4. I hereby undertake not to use for my own benefit or disclose to any third parties any Company information, data or material which is not in the public domain including, without limitation, trade secrets and other proprietary information, business/financial data or plans, sales/customer data, development plans and this Agreement or any of the terms hereof.
5. I also acknowledge that my continuing exposure to the Company’s trade secrets during the course of my employment and/or service (if applicable) has had an indelible effect on my memory and, were I to work in competition with the Company, I would inevitably exploit such trade secrets. In light of the above, I hereby undertake that for a period of 60 months (5 years) from the date hereof I shall not compete with the Company and its subsidiaries and affiliates in any area of its business, and in particular shall refrain from approaching and/or having any business relations in any capacity whatsoever, directly or indirectly, with any of the employees, clients or suppliers of the Company (including their affiliates and subsidiaries).
6. Confidentiality and Breach of Trust: I undertake under any circumstances part with any confidential data pertaining to the company that I am directly /indirectly responsible for. Any departure from this shall be considered as a breach of trust. I shall deal with the confidential information of the company strictly in accordance with the terms of the Employment Agreement i have signed at the time of joining. I shall take all necessary steps to ensure against any unauthorized disclosure of the confidential information to any third party for any reason whatsoever.
I hereby also assure you that, there won’t be any direct or indirect contact with any client or vendor of Milearth Softech.
I further declare that I am aware that any breach of the above undertaking would cause the Company irreparable harm and I, therefore, undertake, without derogating from any other rights the Company may have against me, to fully compensate the Company for any such damage caused as a result of any such breach of my undertaking.
7. I hereby release the Company and/or its partners, directors, employees, shareholders, subsidiaries, affiliates and agents from any and all liability towards me and waive any and all rights and claims that the above-mentioned entities may at present or in the future have towards me, of any type whatsoever, resulting in any way from my employment with and/or service (in any form or manner) to the Company, including but not limited to any amounts owing as salary or incentive compensation of any kind, fees of any kind (including in particular directors fees and consultancy fees), annual leave, recuperation pay, pension payments, severance pay, travel, reimbursement of expenses, and any and all other amounts which may be owed to me whether by effect of law and/or agreement and/or custom.
I hereby assure to Milearth Softech, that i won’t inflame, misbehave, gossip, Bad reputation, insights rumors about the company, product or any individual, may result into defamation disputes
End of Employment Date:
The Employees’ final day of employment at Milearth Softech shall be mentioned in exeat form.Time:7:30 pm. The Employer has paid all salaries owed as well as withheld all necessary dues during the employment period.
I hereby agree that I shall not claim for ownership in company or products or any its element and I also affirm that in future I shall not demand or raise a dispute against the Employer “Milearth Softech” for any compensation claims including back wages, commission, front pay, pay increases, bonuses, disability benefits, retirement compensation, or reinstatement fees. Personal injury claims including mental, physical, emotional, humiliation, or damage to name. All interest, attorney fees, and costs claims shall not be raised as.
Furthermore, I also confirm that the Employer has not violated any legal obligations and has made no acceptance of such by entering into these terms.
Upon the termination date, the Employee should return the following property to the Employee in will kept conditions. The Employee shall retain no rights to these products and all personal information will be wiped from the items upon delivery to the Employer.
- Email ID
- Phone (If Applicable)
- Credit/Debit Card (If Applicable)
- Storage Devices (If Applicable)
- Client & Vendor Contacts
- Visiting Cards
Password Credentials of All 3rd Party Login Accounts used for work.
- Any Signed in an account that uses Milearth Softech’s Email ID or Name
- Any Videos/photos/Screenshots of company products shall not be disclosed anywhere without permission.
The Parties agree to abide by and maintain confidence as well as nondisclosure agreements set forth prior to the termination of employment. This should include the disclosure of any information in regards to the separation of employment. Exceptions to these conditions will be the following individuals however they are hereby bound by the same conditions.
9. This Agreement confirms the circumstances surrounding the resigning of my employment with Milearth Softech, and I shall be held responsible for the consequences or any damages that may cause due to the violation or termination of the Milearth Softech employment policies, employment agreement or any other policies and all the terms mentioned in the RESIGNATION, WAIVER AND RELEASE UNDERTAKING.
Any information requested about any terms of this separation agreement as well as any employment questions should be directed to Milearth Softech.
The Employee acknowledges and understands that they have received no other promises, threats, inducements or agreements that have caused him to enter into this agreement. Furthermore, the Employee is in complete agreement and understanding all sums received by the Employer are fair and just.
This separation agreement shall be governed by Mumbai Jurisdiction, therefore any and all legal proceedings pertaining to this agreement shall be conducted within the laws of Mumbai Jurisdiction only.
I, acknowledge that I have read, understood and accept RESIGNATION, WAIVER AND RELEASE UNDERTAKING and the terms and conditions contained in the attached Schedule(s), and agree to be bound by the terms and conditions of employment as outlined therein I am signing this agreement with my own free will and without duress or coercion.