1. Prices and Charges. Milearth charges are generally agreed upon on a customer-by-customer basis. Additional charges may be assessed to cover damages resulted from improper use of Services.
2. Payment. For website hosting and email services, invoices are generated and sent to the customer 30 days prior to the beginning of the service period. For example, if the service period begins March 1st, an invoice will be generated and sent to the customer on February 1st. The invoice is due at the beginning service date. For Website Design, Web Application Design, Search Engine Services, or Web Analytics Installation, please see the Website/Web Application/Search Engine Development – Terms and Conditions document. All other services, and resulting invoices are due upon receipt.
3. Non-Payment. Milearth reserves the right to cancel or discontinue all services at any time WITHOUT NOTICE for nonpayment. If you fail to pay for your account for 35 days after the date of the invoice, Milearth may WITHOUT NOTICE terminate your account. Termination does not remove your responsibility to pay all fees incurred up to the date that Milearth terminates your account. If Milearth incurs any fees or costs in collecting any past-due amounts, including costs of legal counsel or a collection bureau, those fees and costs will be added to the amount you owe.
4. Returned Checks. Any checks returned by the issuing institution will be charged a processing fee of $45
5. Term. Ongoing services, Website Hosting, Email Hosting, Search Engine Reporting, etc. are provided to you on a month-to-month basis
6. Cancellation. Milearth must receive written notice of termination, which may be by first-class mail, certified mail, or by contact form from you at least 15 days prior to the end of a month, or the Service will be provided and charged to you for the following month.
7. Refunds. All payments to Milearth are non-refundable.
8. Changes. Milearth WITHOUT NOTICE may change at any time and for any reason these terms and conditions.